8 Employee Wellness Portal Tools That Your Program Needs Be Successful
Did you know that in a recent study, 60% of employers reported a reduction in overall workplace healthcare costs due to the implementation of an employee wellness program? Furthermore, the same study demonstrated the maximized ROI that comes from a fully-integrative, comprehensive wellness program. Research has shown that the success of a wellness program involves comprehensive offerings, quality communication, technological integration, and ease of accessibility. We give you: the Wellworks for You Employee Wellness Portal.
Why You Need An Employee Wellness Portal
At Wellworks For You, we’re in the business of making a good thing even better. We listened to the research, and our workplace wellness program is designed to increase employee participation — and maximize your ROI — through an easily accessible Employee Wellness Portal.
In an era when people expect to access information quickly, the Wellworks For You Employee Wellness Portal is invaluable. The Employee Wellness Portal offers employees a secure, easy way of accessing everything – from important health metrics and wellness documents to direct communication with a health coach and work-week meal planning. To better understand the wide wealth of workplace wellness offerings, we’ll break down the employee Wellness Portal into 8 key components.
The homepage empowers employees to “know thyself” and seek best health practices, by reviewing pertinent health information, as well as using helpful tools, including:
- Health Metrics – View health metrics and preventative screening results
- Wellness Locker – Download forms, documents, and videos related to the wellness program all in one place
- Events Calendar – Users can view and sign up for the various wellness events and activities going on throughout the year and track their incentive progress in the program
Employees are no longer in the dark when it comes to knowing their health standing, risks, and ways to encourage better health practices. This section of the Wellness Portal offers:
- Know Your Number Assessment – An evidence-based health risk assessment and education tool, which evaluates an individual’s risk for 9 of the most costly, modifiable chronic diseases
- MindQ Mental Health Assessment – Assesses risk in three distinct areas: well-being, stress coping, and emotional health
A dashboard in which employees are able to schedule an appointment with a Health Coach and track their sessions, goals, and upcoming appointments.
The Wellness Portal is as “smart” as it is comprehensive. This option allows employees to sync data from a favorite health-related Smartphone app such as Fitbit, Apple Watch, Garmin, MyFitnessPal, and more onto the Wellness Portal’s fitness and nutrition dashboard.
Fitness and Nutrition
These two facets of health and wellness can be one of the most difficult to maintain, which is why the Wellworks Wellness Portal makes it easy for employees to remain accountable through:
- Fitness and Nutrition Dashboard – Log food intake, sleep, weight, steps, exercise, heart rate, and much more
A little healthy competition can be a great source of wellness motivation in the workplace. The Wellness Portal and mobile app offers gamification technology, which makes challenges easy for both administrators and participants. This includes a challenge dashboard for easy tracking, real-time leaderboards, team and individual challenges, challenge design flexibility, custom challenge goals, team cheering, and more.
Everyone has habits and behaviors they wish they could change. The Wellness Portal has an abundance of resources to enlighten and inform employees on how to improve work and lifestyle habits for better overall health and wellness, including:
- Lifestyle Management – Learn how to overcome stress, understand holistic health, and be aware of alternative medicine options
- Tobacco Cessation – Kick the habit with quitting tools in our Wellness Portal
- Pre/Post-Natal Care – Learn about fitness, nutrition, and how to care for children for expectant and new parents
- Wellworks Plus – Get discounts on vacations and gym memberships – and much more
The Wellworks Wellness Portal contains dozens of e-Learning Series with several modules in each, as well as informative webinars that instruct employees on how to practice stress management, maintain heart health, pack healthy lunches, and beyond!
What Are You Waiting For? Wellworks Wellness Portal Benefits are Virtually Endless!
We have left no stone unturned when it comes to the Wellworks For You Wellness Portal. When employees have the necessary tools to strive for best health practices, you as the employer will reap the benefits. Are you ready for reduced absenteeism, decreased healthcare costs, improved workplace morale, and increased ROI? Then you are ready for Wellworks and our fully-integrative Wellness Portal.
Do you have questions? We can answer them! Contact us now at 800-425-4657.
Ready to Get Started?
To learn more about what Wellworks for You can offer, please fill out this form and one of our trusty team members will be in contact with you shortly. We can’t wait to meet you!