The e-Learning Library Has Become the New and Improved Learning Center
The Wellworks For You video learning library has received a facelift! What was formerly known as the e-Learning Library will now be called the Learning Center.
Alongside the new name, the Learning Center page received a refresh with an updated look and enhancements to modernize the video library and make it even more user-friendly.
New technological enhancements include:
- Trending Topics that will display the top videos and video series based on each company’s top interests.
- The ability to register for live webinars through the portal.
- Individual video recommendations based on user health metrics and health assessment responses.
Alongside all of the page updates, the launch of the Learning Center will provide access to all Wellworks For You learning videos – to everyone. Additionally, all users will be able to sort videos by topic, including:
- Mind-Body and Meditation
- Mental Health
- Chronic Conditions
Companies that opt-in to gain access to premium Learning Center content will have access to top-of-the-line fitness and mental wellbeing videos.
The Biggest Benefit of Utilizing the Learning Center
Studies have shown that active learning is one of the best ways to improve information retention. Active learners retained 93.5% of previously learned information compared to only 79% of passive learners.
Videos have proven to be highly effective memory retention and learning tools. This is particularly true when combined with other memory-enhancing strategies, such as repetition and active recall. Here are some ways videos can help with memory retention:
- Storytelling. Videos can tell a story, which can help make the information more meaningful and memorable. By presenting information in a narrative format, videos can create a context for the information, making it easier to remember.
- Visual cues. Videos can use visual cues such as animation, graphics, and text to highlight key points and reinforce the information. These visual cues can help break down complex concepts and make them more accessible and memorable.
- Demonstrations. Videos can demonstrate concepts or processes, making them easier to understand and remember. Seeing a concept in action can help cement the information in the viewer's mind.
- Repetition. Videos can be watched repeatedly, which can help reinforce the information and improve memory retention. Viewers can review the information by re-watching a video and strengthening their understanding.
Let Wellworks For You Help
The Learning Center is just one solution that Wellworks For You offers. Visit Our Solutions page to learn more about our various programs, or if you are interested in integrating the Learning Center into your company's wellness program, schedule a demo with us to get started.
Ready to Get Started?
To learn more about what Wellworks for You can offer, please fill out this form and one of our trusty team members will be in contact with you shortly. We can’t wait to meet you!