**Please note that this position typically reports to our office in Malvern, PA. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until our employees return to the office. Thank you.**
The Wellness Coordinator/Client Account Manager will assist in the implementation, monitoring and analysis of our client’s customized wellness programs while managing the relationship and continuing to advance the client’s program goals and objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist Management and Sales in developing customized programs and program renewals for assigned clients
- Interact with clients and participants daily regarding program details and provides excellent customer service by phone, email, and online chat
- Understand the programs of each client and keep clients on track to meet program goals
- Build customized Wellness Portals for new clients and perform demonstrations via webinar or onsite meeting when necessary
- Create and distribute marketing and email communications to provide continuing education on the wellness program
- Manage client wellness challenges, communications, and track participation
- Coordinate onsite events with third party vendors
- Generate and analyze reports, including but not limited to, wellness program utilization, event participation, and program analysis
- Lead and attend new program rollouts for new clients, both onsite and by webinar.
- Occasionally participate in Health Fairs and Lunch and Learns for clients
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 1+ years of related account management experience
- Strong customer service background and experience with relationship building
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational Skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously, sometimes under tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity
- Flexible, open to new ideas, and willing to take on new responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel Nationally approximately 10% of the time
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
- Position reports to our corporate headquarters in Frazer, PA.
- This position will report to the office in Frazer, Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Wellworks For You empowers our employees to make health and well-being a priority at work and in life. We promote a well-balanced work environment through opportunities to collaborate and strategize in a team setting. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, casual work environment, summer flex schedule and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $41,000.00 – $42,000.00 per year
Our employees are currently working remotely. We do hope to return to the office when it is safe. All employees are given the equipment to work from home. This position will be provided with a desktop computer and wireless router extender.
- Do you have the ability to work remotely in a safe and generally quiet environment, and have your own internet service?
We believe that our company success thrives on the health and happiness of our team. If you are interested, apply today by submitting your resume below or emailing it to email@example.com