The Event Specialist will be the main liaison between our preferred screening partners and the client contact/team for all onsite wellness screening needs as well as planning, organizing and managing corporate wellness screening events from start to finish.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and manage corporate wellness screening events from start to finish
- Liaison between preferred screening partner and client contact/team
- Effectively communicate with client as it relates to scheduling, updates, minimums, day of event issues, etc. all while maintaining client satisfaction and retention
- Create and schedule all communications to individual site contacts for initial reach out, appointment slot updates, 2-week out reminder, 24-hour reminder and follow up
- Facilitate and manage onsite screening schedule between the clients wants and the availability of our preferred screening partner
- Initially work primarily on 1-2 large screening clients with the growth to manage all onsite screening events and other events such as lunch and learns, flu shot clinics, etc.
- Retrieve daily data feeds from our sFTP, review data files, format them to match our system specifications and load them into the client’s specific Portal
- Manage and execute State of Work contracts
- Managing partner invoices and working cohesively with our Billing Department
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience with onsite screenings or related event planning experience
- Strong customer service background
- Experience with corporate wellness screening event preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to problem solve with positive results
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to successfully manage multiple moving deadlines
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity
- Flexible, open to new ideas, and willing to take on new responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Wellworks For You empowers our employees to make health and well-being a priority at work and in life. We promote a well-balanced work environment through opportunities to collaborate and strategize in a team setting. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, casual work environment, and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, etc.
- Position reports to our corporate headquarters in Frazer, PA, but the position can be fully remote, or a hybrid role.
- The Event Specialist will work Monday through Friday, approximately 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
- The position is full-time, salaried exempt.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
We believe that our company success thrives on the health and happiness of our team. If you are interested, apply today by submitting your resume below or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org