Did Someone Say Employee Wellness Portal? We Did, and Wait Until You See What It Can Do!
Did you know that in a recent study, 60% of employers reported a reduction in overall workplace healthcare costs due to the implementation of an employee wellness program? Furthermore, the same study demonstrated the maximized ROI that comes from a fully-integrative, comprehensive wellness program. Research has also shown that the success of a wellness program involves comprehensive offerings, quality communication, technological integration, and ease of accessibility. We give you: the Wellworks for You employee Wellness Portal.
At Wellworks For You, we’re in the business of making a good thing even better. We listened to the research, and our workplace wellness program is designed to increase employee participation — and maximize your ROI — through an easily accessible Employee Wellness Portal.
In an era when people expect to access information quickly, the Wellworks For You Employee Wellness Portal is invaluable. The Employee Wellness Portal offers employees a secure, easy means of accessing everything from important health metrics and wellness documents to direct communication with a health coach and work-week meal planning. To better understand the wide wealth of workplace wellness offerings, we’ll break down the employee Wellness Portal into 8 key components.
- Profile – The profile empowers employees to “know thyself” and seek best health practices, by reviewing pertinent health and medical information, as well as using helpful tools, including:
- Health Metrics – View health metrics and preventative screening results
- Wellness Toolbox – Download forms, documents, and videos related to the wellness program all in one place
- Programs and Events/ResultsNow – Users can view the various wellness events and activities going on throughout the year, as well as track their incentive progress in the program
- Health Assessments – Employees are no longer in the dark when it comes to knowing their health standing, risks, and ways to encourage better health practices. This section of the Wellness Portal offers:
- Know Your Number Assessment – An evidenced-based health risk assessment and education tool, which evaluates an individual’s risk for 9 of the most costly, modifiable chronic diseases
- TRALE Assessment – This assessment covers a variety of areas, including nutrition, tobacco use, vehicle safety, physical activity, alcohol use, stress and depression, current health, women’s and men’s health, and Biometric measures
- MindQ Mental Health Assessment – Assesses risk in three distinct areas: well-being, stress coping, and emotional health
- Coaches Corner – A dashboard in which employees are able to schedule an appointment with a Health Coach and track their sessions, goals, and upcoming appointments.
- Device/App Integration – The Wellness Portal is as “smart” as it is comprehensive. This option allows employees to sync data from a favorite health-related Smartphone app such as Fitbit, Apple Watch, Garmin, Jawbone, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, and Google Fit onto the Wellness Portal’s fitness and nutrition dashboard.
- Fitness and Nutrition – These two facets of health and wellness can be one of the most difficult to maintain, which is why the Wellworks Wellness Portal makes it easy for employees to remain accountable through:
- WellBalance – Log food intake, sleep, weight, steps, exercise, heart rate, and much more
- Work Week Meal Plan – Browse easy recipes and grocery lists to accommodate busy lifestyles and to help maintain wellness
- Challenges – A little healthy competition can be a great source of wellness motivation in the workplace. The Wellness Portal offers gamification technology which makes challenges easy for both administrators and participants, including a challenge dashboard for easy tracking, real-time leaderboards, team and individual challenges, challenge design flexibility, custom challenge goals, and more.
- Resources – Everyone has habits and behaviors they wish they could change. The Wellness Portal has an abundance of resources to enlighten and inform employees on how to improve work and lifestyle habits for better overall health and wellness, including:
- Lifestyle Management – Learn how to overcome stress, understand holistic health, and be aware of alternative medicine options
- Tobacco Cessation – Kick the habit with quitting tools in our Wellness Portal
- Pre/Post-Natal Care – Learn about fitness, nutrition, and how to care for children for expectant and new parents
- Wellworks Plus – Get discounts on vacations and gym memberships – and much more
- Education – The Wellworks Wellness Portal contains a plethora of e-Learning Series with several modules in each, as well as informative webinars that instruct employees on how to practice stress management, maintain heart health, pack healthy lunches, and beyond!
What Are You Waiting For? Wellworks Wellness Portal Benefits are Virtually Endless!
As you can see, we have left no stone unturned when it comes to the Wellworks For You Wellness Portal. When your employees have the necessary tools to strive for best health practices, you as the employer will reap the benefits. Are you ready for reduced absenteeism, decreased healthcare costs, improved workplace morale, and increased ROI? Then you are ready for Wellworks and our fully-integrative Wellness Portal.
Do you have questions? We can answer them! Contact us now at 800-425-4657.