Wellworks For You is growing our Events team! We are currently seeking an Event Specialist to be the main liaison between our preferred screening partners and the client team for all onsite screening needs. The Event Specialist will plan, organize and manage corporate wellness screening events from start to finish. They will work cohesively with other Event Specialist(s) to streamline partner workflow and relationships.
The Event Specialist will also be responsible for:
- Preparing and submitting RFP’s, and managing and executing Statement of Work contracts.
- Communicating effectively and clearly with client as it relates to scheduling, updates, minimums, day of event issues, etc. all while maintaining client satisfaction and retention
- Creating and scheduling all communications to individual site contacts for initial reach out, appointment slot updates, 2-week out reminder, 24-hour reminder and follow up
- Facilitating and managing onsite screening schedule between the clients wants and the availability of our preferred screening partner
- Retrieving daily data feeds from our secure site, reviewing data files, and formatting them to match our system specifications
- Managing partner invoices and provide detailed billing summaries to our Billing Department
When business travel resumes, the Event Specialist may need to travel up to 10% of the time.
Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ years or related event planning experience
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to lead client calls and manage client/partner relationships
- Experience with corporate wellness screening event preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to problem solve with positive results
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to successfully manage multiple moving deadlines
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity
- Be flexible, open to new ideas, and willing to take on new responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams
- Be comfortable with cloud-based portals and systems
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, etc.
- This position is a fully remote position, reporting into our home office in Malvern, Pa. Local candidates can have the option of hybrid work in office and remote if desired.
- This position hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal work hours to be available during events when necessary.
· Job Type: Full-time, Exempt, Salaried
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Events management: 2 years (Required)
- Customer relationship management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
We believe that our company success thrives on the health and happiness of our team. If you are interested, apply today by submitting your resume below or emailing it to email@example.com