The resources to help your employees quit smoking are just a phone call away.
Are you looking to offer your employees a program that will benefit them for a lifetime? With Wellworks For You, we offer one of the best smoking cessation programs around. Our smoking cessation program will help your employees stop smoking for good.
We have a variety of resources for you and your employees to utilize during this process, and we have gathered research on the top features of the best smoking cessation programs to see how we compare. Let’s get started, shall we?
Top Features of the Best Smoking Cessation Programs
- Relatable Resources We all know the statistics and facts of smoking. Just because we tell someone that smoking causes 6 million deaths per year doesn’t mean that person will be able to up and quit just like that. We provide testimonials for encouragement, along with the opportunity to combine your smoking cessation program with our Health Coaching program, so you can have someone by your side to help you with every step along the way.
- Group Activities Working as a group has a tremendous effect on reaching goals. By remaining in a group setting, you’re able to encourage each other and work on quitting with someone, instead of alone. Wellworks For You provides group activities, so you know you’ll never be alone.
- Individual Challenges As much as it is encouraging to work with others in a group to help you quit smoking – it helps just as much when you can accomplish these things on your own. Our challenges are customizable on a personal level – you can even provide rewards for those employees who have successfully quit smoking over periods of time.
- Medications Some employees may be in need of aides to stop smoking such as nicotine replacement. Whether it be nasal spray, a patch or pills – Wellworks can help you find exactly what you need for your employees.
- Behavioral Therapy Habits are triggered by behaviors. Let Wellworks For You discover what those triggers are and identify ways to fulfil your needs without the use of nicotine.
Now let’s take a look at some health benefits to quitting. It isn’t enough to try and scare smokers into quitting. Instead, focus on the positive impact quitting has on health.
- Quitting smoking greatly reduces the risk of heart disease within the first 1 to 2 years
- Quitting smoking reduces respiratory issues such as coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath
- Quitting smoking reduces risk of infertility in women of childbearing age
- Quitting smoking reduces the risk of developing lung disease and other smoking related cancers
For more information on how Wellworks For You can help your company become a smoke-free environment, give us a call at 800-425-4657. Fill out our Free Smoking Cessation consultation form and get your questions answered today!
Related Tags: Healthy School Lunch Box Ideas | Kids Lunch Ideas