At Wellworks For You, our employees are dedicated to our client’s success. We work together in a supportive and caring environment to reach our company goals as well as our individual professional goals.
Who are our Account Managers?
Our dedicated team of Account Managers are the point of contact for all aspects of their client’s wellness program. They actively take an interest in our client’s success, adding value by understanding their specific wellness program requirements, incentives and goals & building a longstanding partnership. They are client facing professionals who are highly organized and can handle multiple projects at a time. They enjoy working as part of a team, but are motivated to complete their work on their own.
What will your day look like?
- Assist Management and Sales in developing customized programs and program renewals for assigned clients
- Interact with clients and participants daily regarding program details and provides excellent customer service by phone, email, and online chat
- Understand the programs of each client and keep clients on track to meet program goals
- Build customized Wellness Portals (training is provided) for new clients and perform demonstrations via webinar or onsite meeting when necessary
- Create and distribute marketing and email communications to provide continuing education on the wellness program
- Manage client wellness challenges, communications, and track participation
- Coordinate onsite events with third party vendors
- Generate and analyze reports, including but not limited to, wellness program utilization, event participation, and program analysis
- Lead new program rollouts for new clients
What should you bring to the table?
- Must have 1- 2 years of client facing account services or similar work
- A positive attitude and strong customer service background and experience with relationship building
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A strong attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to stay organized and on top of administrative tasks
- A demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively as part of a team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity
- Flexible, open to new ideas, and willing to take on new responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to travel Nationally approximately 5% of the time when travel is safe.
What is the work environment?
- This job routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, etc.
- This position reports into our Headquarters in Malvern, PA. For local candidates to Malvern, this position will be remote for the foreseeable future, but eventually will have the option to return to a hybrid model if desired. Non-local candidates will remain fully remote.
- This position’s hours will be Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm.
Why work with us?
Wellworks For You empowers our employees to make health and well-being a priority at work and in life. We promote a well-balanced work environment through opportunities to collaborate and strategize in a team setting. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, casual work environment, summer Friday hours and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We believe that our company success thrives on the health and happiness of our team. If you are interested, apply today by submitting your resume below or emailing it to email@example.com