From our variety of health programs to our media library that is available at your fingertips – Wellworks For Your prides itself in always bringing you the latest in health and wellness.
Over the years we have provided you with healthy lifestyle tips that you can utilize in your company, and bring into your home. We decided to combine these into our top 10 healthy lifestyle tips that will help you reach your wellness goals.
Our 10 Healthy Lifestyle Tips
- Exercise Everyday– Whether you’re putting in 10 minutes or 10 hours, it is important to create a habit of exercising to reduce chronic diseases, improve high blood pressure, and help keep your body in-shape and ready for what life throws at you.
- Drink Water – Drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day (without additives or flavorings) will keep toxins moving out of your body and maintain a healthy level of hydration.
- Stop Eating Junk – To deny the urge to splurge is one of the ultimate forms of self-control. Eliminating processed foods and focusing on colorful, natural foods will help you keep your mental and physical stamina.
- Get Your Sleep – Your brain washes out the toxins that gather between the synapses of your neurons while you sleep. Just like you wouldn’t skip a shower, don’t skip your sleep!
- Breathe The Fresh Air – Make sure that you are getting out and catching some of that natural Vitamin D from the sun. Be sure you are taking time to breathe. Breathing correctly affects your attitude and energy.
- Stop Smoking – Smoking increases your risk of many diseases and conditions – including cancer. Keep the lungs of your co-workers, family and yourself free of tobacco. If you do not smoke, be sure to stay clear of second-hand smoke.
- Limit Caffeine – Although it seems like a gift from the heavens, some days, caffeine actually causes you to dehydrate and causes a crash as big as the buzz you received in the first place.
- Stay Positive – Surrounding yourself with negativity can wear down your heart, mind and soul. Be sure that you surround yourself with positive people, music and entertainment. This boosts mood and productivity as well.
- Just Say No – We’re not just talking about drugs, we’re talking about life. We all tend to think we can be Superman, meeting everybody’s needs and volunteering for every extracurricular activity under the sun. Truth is – you’re human. Start prioritizing your To-Do’s and throw out the things that are burning you out.
- Love Yourself – It’s easy to take care of everybody else before taking care of yourself. By doing this, you’re blindly running yourself into the ground and soon enough you won’t be able to take care of those you love because you’ve neglected your physical, mental and emotional health. Take time out for yourself and just love you.
For more ways that Wellworks for You can bring your more than just these 10 healthy lifestyle tips, give us a call today at -800-425-8657 or visit us online.