Go “Back to School” With These Wellness Lunch & Learn Ideas
They say that when you graduate from school, you forget everything you learned. So give your brain a boost and keep learning by scheduling some engaging corporate Lunch & Learn topics at the office. These on-site Lunch & Learn presentations are a great educational tool, and also encourage interactive discussions about important health and wellness topics.
Take a look at some of these available topics, and sharpen your pencils – you’ve got learning to do!
Health and Wellness Ideas For Lunch & Learn Sessions:
- Good Fats vs. Bad Fats: We tend to cringe when we hear the word “fat,” but we shouldn’t. Not all fats are created equal! Learn which fats are actually beneficial to your health, and which ones you should steer clear of.
- Smoking Cessation: Quitters wanted! Smoking is the number one cause of preventable death – learn how to kick the nasty habit for good.
- Healthy Foods on the Go: This is one of the most popular wellness Lunch & Learn ideas out there, and with good reason. In today’s busy lifestyle, we are always rushing around, and that can make it very difficult to eat a healthy diet. Learn how to make healthy food choices no matter how busy you are.
- Physical Activity at Work: Just like eating healthy on the go, staying fit while you’re stuck at the office can also be challenging. Schedule a Lunch & Learn presentation on clever ways to keep your job – and your beach body – at the same time.
- Stress and Time Management: Working full time, raising a family, tackling household chores – it’s a lot, and it can be stressful. Keeping stress levels down is not only good for your health, but can also make you more efficient in your productivity.