Wellness Program Slogans – You Either Love Them or You Hate Them
Motivational posters. Some people love ‘em. Most people hate ‘em. Every office has that one employee whose work space is plastered in, “Keep Calm and Carry On” knick-knacks and posters of a kitten hanging from a tree branch emblazoned, “Hang in There!” It works for them, and that’s great, but for many people, the only thing catchy slogans inspire is an eye-roll.
That’s why it’s so hard to come up with wellness program slogans that your employees will respond well to. If you’re looking for a catchy wellness program tagline, we’ve included a few we like at the end, but try coming up with some of your own as well. The most important aspect of any corporate wellness program is participation and engagement, so try to involve your employees in the process.
- Hold a contest. Send out a call for catchy wellness slogan ideas, after all, your office is comprised of smart, creative people, otherwise you wouldn’t have hired them!
- Put it to a vote. People like to be involved, so whether you come up with a few slogans yourself or hold a contest for ideas, let your employees vote on the final choice.
- Mix it up. Consider coming up with new wellness program slogans every once and a while to keep people from getting bored.
A Few Popular Wellness Program Slogans to Consider (Or Customize):
- Empowering a Stronger Team
- Commit to Be Fit
- Better Health Through Better Living
- Work Well
- Here’s to Healthy
- Choose Better
Take your time and consider many options before choosing your office’s wellness program tagline. After all, if your employees aren’t engaged, your program will quickly lose steam. Make sure to regularly check in on the level of satisfaction and success your employees have with your fitness program, and be receptive to comments and concerns.
For more ideas on incorporating wellness program slogans and implementing healthy routines in your workplace, contact Wellworks For You today.
Wellness Program Slogans | Wellness Program Slogan