A Wellness Program ROI For The Company And Employees
Corporate Wellness Programs are on an upward trend, and are a proven benefit for your return on investment. Businesses are recognizing the importance of health and wellness programs to improve workplace performance and morale.
The staggering reality is that poor health costs the U.S. economy $576 Billion annually, and 39% of that is from employee absenteeism due to illness. Employees who suffer from ongoing health issues will miss work more often, be less productive when at work, and add to the high cost of healthcare. The Wellness Program ROI is beneficial to your company and your employees.
Wellness Program ROI For Your Company:
- Lowers HealthCare Costs
- Reduces Employee Absenteeism
- Boosts Employee Productivity
- Promotes and Creates A Culture of Health
- Decreases illness rates
- Enhances Employee Morale
- Enhances Corporate Image
Wellness Program ROI For Employees
- Improves Overall Health
- Provides Tools To Live a Continued Healthy Lifestyle
- Exposes Employee and Family To a Healthier LifeStyle
- Reduces Healthcare Premiums
- Improves overall well-being
- Lowers Health Risks
- Improves Job Satisfaction
Wellworks For You can provide your company with a health and wellness program that will decrease your overall healthcare costs, gets your employees motivated to tackle a healthier lifestyle, and start a movement towards a culture of health in the workplace. We offer proprietary systems, platforms, and software that will help employee participation and your return on investment.
A Few Wellness Programs that we provide:
- Know Your Number – A program that provides evidence based health risk assessments and education tools. The program will evaluate an individual’s risk for 9 of the most costly, modifiable chronic diseases.
- Disease Management – Provides an outreach program for those employees that are high risk, and their health through intervention.
- Corporate Lunch and Learns – On-site 30 – 60 minute workshops that provides educational tools on topics such as; healthy foods on the go, stress and time management, physical activity at work, onsite bootcamps and programs, and workout programs.
If your company is ready to experience the Wellness program return on investment, contact Wellworks For You today at 800.425.4657.
Wellness Program ROI | Wellness Program ROI’s