Lunch Hour Workout Tips For The Motivated Employee
Are you an employee, looking for ways to keep motivated and get fit? Perhaps you’re an employer that wants to help your employees meet their fitness goals. Either way – Wellworks For You has some great lunch hour workout tips!
With our lunch hour workout tips, you can manage your weight at work and not just at home. In fact, with these workouts, you might be able to benefit by going home and relaxing with your family instead of squeezing in more work for you, when you get home.
Top 5 Lunch Hour Workout Tips
- Resistance “Band-It” – Purchase a resistance band and keep it at your desk. During your lunch hour, perform some chest pull, shoulder raises, and more with 15 reps.
- Static Sculpt – Bring your exercise mat to work, or be bold and just get on the ground and perform a static lunge, wall sit or a plank and watch your body get toned!
- Balance It Out – Equipment-free balance challenges will allow you to balance and focus on your core. Try switching legs, closing your eyes or changing your base support.
- Did Someone Say, Yoga? – YES! Talk about not needing any equipment. Practice some yoga at work, and include some of your coworkers to join in. This will reduce stress, boost our immune system, improve your posture and more.
- Sit-Ups and Pushups – Maybe one of the simplest and most common exercises, you can flatten that tummy and strengthen your arms to withstand even the most difficult tasks at work.
With our “Ways to workout lunch hour style” you won’t be disappointed. For more information on how Wellworks For You can get you and your company in shape, check out our programs or give us a call at 1-800-425-4657. We look forward to helping you take steps towards a healthy lifestyle.
Lunch Hour Workout | Lunch Hour Workouts